It’s life. Every year virtually all of us are required to file tax returns reporting our income and expenses. And, every year the tax laws change.
Self-filing is a viable option if your tax situation is simple. But once you’ve acquired some assets, you’ve received a notice, or you haven’t filed in awhile…it’s not a bad idea to have a professional prepare your tax returns.
- Self-Employment & 1099 Income
- Rental Income
- Depreciation Schedules
- Dependents, Education & Child Care Credits
- Foreign Income
- Retirement Contributions & Distributions
- Options & Grants
- Charitable Giving
- Sale, Purchase and Refinance of Primary or Secondary Residence
- Medical Expenses & Long Term Care
- Final 1040 returns for decedents
- Household employees aka Nanny tax
- Installment Agreements
- Amended Filings
- Multiple Year Non-Filers
Base price for all 1040 filings is $399 per year and includes Oregon returns and some schedules.
Most 1040 return packages for returning clients run a total of $500-$1,500 annually including all local and state filings.
Extension calculations, a large number of source documents, turning in documents over several months in multiple file formats, a large amount of texting/email correspondence, frequent phone calls and consultations all generally add a few hundred dollars to a standard annual invoice.
Please inquire directly if you have pricing questions or concerns.